Saturday, July 17, 2010

Deuce Baggins, Private Eye

Being a weak-willed person, I tend to follow other people's suggestions with little thought for the consequences. So, back in November, when Blue Gal suggested taking part in National Blog Posting Month, I did so. Every day for thirty days I posted to my blog at the NaBloPoMo site as well as to this blog. I met a number of other fascinating bloggers there who were also taking part, and you can find links to their blogs over on the sidebar under NABLOPOMO BLOGS.

During the course of November, as I grew desperate for something to write about, I started writing a piece of fiction called "Deuce Baggins, Private Eye". Imagine if The Lord of the Rings had been a collaboration between J.R.R. Tolkien and Raymond Chandler, and you've got "Deuce Baggins".

I've decided that the time has come to gather all the bits of the story into one place, and post a link up on my sidebar, and this post is going to be the place. So here, collected together for the first time, is the complete "Deuce Baggins, Private Eye":

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Yes, this link takes you to another blog. Long story.)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

1 comment:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Imagine if The Lord of the Rings had been a collaboration between J.R.R. Tolkien and Raymond Chandler, and you've got "Deuce Baggins".

At first glance, I knew she was bad news... the kinda skirt who could get a guy all tangled up in her foot har.

Looking forward to reading this!