Friday, October 29, 2010

Sobel Wiki Update 2

It's been exactly two months since I created the Sobel Wiki, an online encyclopedia of Robert Sobel's allohistory For Want of a Nail: If Burgoyne Had Won at Saratoga. Sixty-one days of moderately diligent work on my part (and I'm still the only editor at the Sobel Wiki) has resulted in a wiki with 108 pages, about a dozen of which are mere stubs.

Some monkeying around with the Magic Google Machine has allowed me to determine that if you type in the name "clifton burgen", the top Google hit is the Sobel Wiki article on C.N.A. Governor-General Clifton Burgen. I view this as significant.

Since the Sobel Wiki consumes much of the little free time I've got, I've decided that when National Blog Posting Month starts on Monday, I'm going to fill my NaBloPoMo blog with 30 newly-written Sobel Wiki articles.

1 comment:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I would love to know what role Benedict Arnold would have played in such a parallel universe... rebel who turned heroic patriot?