Sunday, May 29, 2011

Prophecy 5

The Prophecies of Johnny Pez continue, even though the terrible powers at work are causing my ears to turn blue. The Great Work must go on, though I forfeit peace of mind and suffer the scorn of a skeptical world.


After they see what the curtain reveals
All will bow down at the sign of the weasel
Five hundred hamsters are spinning their wheels
To start up the engine that powers Nurse Diesel

I sooth my battered ego with the thought that one day millions will revere me.

(continue to Prophecy 6)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Negrodamus are my favorite prophyseers. I eagerly await the completion and publication of the boxed set, suitable for gift giving.

Hamish Mack said...

All will bow down at the sign of the weasel
Five hundred hamsters are spinning their wheels


I think that this is talking about "Riddled". Our lawyers will be in touch, Sir!