Here are some suggested actions:
- Actively cover up your Republican predecessor's crimes.
- Pursue Republican policies like tax cuts, Romneycare, cap & trade, and "entitlement reform".
- Force Congressional Democrats to support these Republican policies.
- Ignore pressing problems like high unemployment in favor of nonissues like "deficit reduction".
- Refuse to abandon pointless, destructive wars.
- Establish a government program to encourage banks to forclose on homes.
- Make pre-emptive concessions to Republicans in the name of "bipartisanship".
- Fail to fight back against Republican attacks.
- Fail to push back against Republican lies.
- Fail to articulate a Democratic message.
- Fail to coordinate Democratic election campaigns.
- Allow Republicans to dominate the political discourse.
- Ignore repeated Republican vows to destroy you.
- Blame yourself for Republican intransigence.
While this list is by no means exhaustive, it can serve as a starting point. If you follow it, in just two years, you can completely alienate the Democratic base and erase a Democratic Congressional majority that required two election cycles to create. How you spend the second half of your term (and let's face it, after a performance like this, you're only going to get one) is up to you.
The "mole" hypothesis is sounding more and more plausible with each passing day.
I wonder who will "primary" him- please let it be Howard Dean.
Post a Comment