Monday, November 29, 2010

Sobel Wiki Update 3

It's been exactly three months since I created the Sobel Wiki, an online encyclopedia of Robert Sobel's counterfactual history For Want of a Nail: If Burgoyne Had Won at Saratoga. Ninety-one days of moderately diligent work on my part has resulted in a wiki with 147 pages, about twenty of which are mere stubs. I'm happy to say that I have fulfilled my quest to celebrate National Blog Posting Month by posting at least one new article to the wiki every day. Or, to be more exact, I will have fulfilled my quest after posting tomorrow's article. I am also proud to announce that the Sobel Wiki has seen the appearance of a second editor, AltWorlder, who created an article stub for the Mexican supercorporation Kramer Associates. Hey, it's a start.

No comments: