Tuesday, June 12, 2012

FAN #84B: "A State of Shock" by Johnny Pez

Now up at the Sobel Wiki, along with newly-created articles on Burgoyne University and the Confederation Bureau of Investigation, are the For All Nails vignettes #84B: "A State of Shock" by yours truly, continuing the events of 28 June 1974, and #127: "Local Hero Comes Home" by Dan McDonald, a sequel to #124, "The Two-Headed Snake".

"A State of Shock" was first posted to the soc.history.what-if newsgroup on 26 May 2002, and "Local Hero Comes Home" on 26 September 2002.

2 comments:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

You've been at this a long time... it's a fascinating project.

Johnny Pez said...

They said I was mad to create a wiki. MAD! But now . . . now I control a whole world! Now I have the powers of a GOD! Laugh at me, will they?!? I shall DESTROY THEM ALL!!!