Monday, April 20, 2009

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!

The Johnny Pez blog has passed yet another milestone on the road to Absolute Blogospheric Supremacy: the Rumproast blog, winner of the 2008 Weblog Award for best small blog, now has us blogrolled under the Polisnark category alongside such illustrious blogs as Jesus' General, Jon Swift, and Sadly, No! Kudos to our newly-acquired minion Kevin K. I'd just like to assure Kevin that when I finally achieve Total World Dominance his death will be merciful and swift.

2 comments:

Nomi said...

Mazel Tov!

I suspect you could be added to the Adult Christianity blogroll, if you added them to yours...

Nomi said...

OOPS!!

I just noticed that AC is right there on the top of your list...

No matter, your power and authority continue to swell.