Monday, November 30, 2009

NaBloPoMo: The obligatory "I did it!" post


I came, I saw, I kicked ass!

Not only did I post original material every day for thirty days, I even managed a couple of two-fers (like this very post, for instance). And since I've worked out an actual ending for "Deuce Baggins, Private Eye", I'll continue working on it into December until it's finished.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks to the friends I've made at NaBloPoMo: vonCookie of One Tough vonCookie, Joanie from Raising an Army, Solnushka from Verbosity, Summeranne from La Vida Dulce, Roxy Adams of ...snippets..., Rammi of rammi.glomp.me, and last but certainly not least, my blogswap partner Gnomesque of Gnomes at Night.

Now, it's time for the Johnny Pez blog to return to its regular schedule of political rants, alternate history, and old science fiction stories.

See you next year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on completing! I swear I'm going to do it next time. I hate failing.

vC said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you did it... (and thanks for the shout-out!) I dropped off the planet for two days last week, so I, alas, failed in my mission. But it was worth the effort to find new blog friends!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It has been good this year for finding good people.

Glad we haven't seen the last of Deuce.

Rammi said...

Yay for political rants in December!