Sunday, November 8, 2009

Why I love Facebook

Normally, if you ask Facebook to produce a list of people whom you've already friended, it produces a list of people whom you've already friended. Now, instead, it asks you if you want to add more friends from the people on your list of email contacts.

NO YOU STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, I DON'T WANT TO ADD PEOPLE TO MY FRIENDS LIST NOW, I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME THE FUCKING PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY FUCKING ON MY FUCKING FRIENDS LIST LIKE I FUCKING ASKED YOU TO!!!!!!

Keep this up, you stupid fuckers, and I'm quitting Facebook.

4 comments:

Rammi said...

The suggestions tab irks me. If I haven't communicated with someone on Facebook for a while, there's probably a good reason; i.e. we're not that close.

It recently told me that I should talk to Hedwig Potter more. >.<

Anonymous said...

I hate the suggestions tab too.

You get weird suggestions to friend people you've never met based on the fact that 2 or more of your friends are friends with them. Maybe those two friends are a couple...and they're both friends with him. Meanwhile I've never seen the poor bugger before in my life.

Summeranne said...

I MISS THE OLD FACEBOOK!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one the inability to see my own friends lists terminally irritates.

I find FB surprisingly creaky actually. It's very disappointing.