Saturday, November 14, 2009

Warning: blog swap

Those wild and crazy bloggers at NaBloPoMo are doing a blog swap tomorrow, Sunday, November 15. Prepare to watch the blogosphere undergo massive destruction like that stuff you see in those trailers for 2012, only worse.

The Johnny Pez blog will be taking part in the upheaval. Tomorrow, I'll be putting up a blog post from Gnomesque, a college student in Nova Scotia ("Blame Canada! Blame Canada!"), while chapter 3 of "Deuce Baggins, Private Eye" will be appearing on her blog, Gnomes at Night.

If the blogosphere survives the reality-twisting nightmare of Blog Swap Day, the Johnny Pez blog will resume its usual program of crude double-entendres and spittle-flecked rants.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Rammi said...

I think it's time for me to duck and run for cover.

vC said...

I wish I had done the blog swap. How did I miss that?? :-(